You felt the call to move over to the UK and try a new adventure by living and working there.
You have been thinking for a while that you'd like to go over to the UK and try your hand at living and working there.
UK Working Visas is not as easy as it seems. There is all this information that seems to take you on a roller coaster ride from one possibility to the next. It starts to get confusing and all you want to know is if your eligible for one, and if so how do you start?
You are really only a phone call away from help! Restless World know all the rules, inside and out whether it is a Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry, Settlement, Student, UK Visitor Visa, Vignette Transfer, British Passport by Descent. Yes, we will know if you're allowed a UK Visa or British Passport and we will help you obtain one.
But you have decided to try it yourself and one of the following happened:
1) You applied yourself and after a month of waiting received a refusal letter instead of an approval because you failed to answer the questions correctly on the application.
2) You didn't hand in the correct supporting documents and again a refusal letter!
3) You made one silly mistake on your application, like putting in the incorrect digit of your passport ….trust me it has happened and received a refusal letter.
4) You haven't heard anything from the UKVI about your passport or maybe you still haven't received it back after waiting 6 weeks. Your application went unnoticed and still hasn't been looked at yet. This has happened too, a young girl waited for ages for her passport only to find out that her application wasn't even being looked at, she missed her flight and her spot on a UK program as it took another 4 weeks to receive her passport back.
5) You received a refusal letter but in your heart you know you handed in that particular supporting document, imagine trying to sort that out by yourself.
6) The UKVI made a mistake with your entry date and put in April instead of January, what do you do? And yes, we have seen this happen on a few occasions and just last week!
7) Your passport was posted out to you but you haven't received it and the Post Office don't have it either, again, what do you do?
All these possibilities will take precious time away from you and right now, you're engrossed in study, work, you're about to travel out of your country for a month or two, so why are you stressing yourself out even more, wondering if you're going to get it right?
That's 7 reasons you need Restless World to help you with your UK Working Visa!
Don't be the one left behind, when Restless World will do the entire visa process for you. Restless World does the official UK Working Visa, check your supporting documents, even helping you plan and organise to ensure you have everything right. If something happens to your passport or your application, Restless World can fix, chase, send messages and organise directly with the UKVI to make sure all is going ahead smoothly.
Just remember you NEED a UK Working Visa to live and work in the UK. Whether it be a Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa, Tier 4 Study Visa or even a Tier 2 Sponsorship Visa in order for your working UK dream to come true!