UK Skilled Worker Visa
PRICING INCLUDES ONE-TIME RESTLESS WORLD SERVICE FEE ONLY • UKVI APPLICATION FEES AND MANDATORY UK IMMIGRATION HEALTH SURCHARGE NOT INCLUDED
Formerly known as the Tier 2 Sponsorship Visa. UK Skilled Worker Visas are designed to allow skilled workers to be employed in the UK to fill a gap in the local labour market. If you have been offered a job in the UK and are being sponsored by a company which is registered with the Home Office, this is the visa for you!
We can also assist with the following visas:
Why Use Our UK Skilled Worker Visa Service?
Navigating the Immigration Rules can be frustrating and complicated, so for just $595, let Restless World take the stress away! We will ensure your application is 100% correct and complete before submission. Plus, with Restless World’s NO VISA = NO FEE GUARANTEE*, using us for your visa application is completely risk free**.
This is what we'll do:
- Complete and lodge the official UK Skilled Worker Visa application on your behalf
- Create a personalised supporting documents checklist tailored to your specific circumstances
- Provide you with expert advice on your Biometric Resident Permit (BRP) and book your appointment at a time and location that suits you
- You will have direct contact with our Visa Experts for advice and support throughout the entire process - whenever you need it
- If there are delays, we can follow up on your application directly with our contacts.
- FREE UK SIM card on the 02 Network
- FREE international money transfers
- FREE UK bank account AND National Insurance Number assistance!
Simply put, we will complete the whole UK Skilled Worker Visa application for you!
You can apply for a UK Skilled Worker visa if:
- have a valid certificate of sponsorship for your job
- can show you’re being paid an appropriate salary for your job
- prove your knowledge of English
do a job that is on the list of eligible occupations
- You must have £1270 in your bank account. This is to prove you can support yourself. You do not need to prove this if you have a fully approved (‘A-rated’) sponsor who can give you at least £1270 to cover your costs for a month if you need it. Your sponsor must confirm this on the certificate of sponsorship.
- show you can travel and your travel history over the last 5 years
- have tuberculosis test results if you’re from a listed country, or you have lived in that country for more than six months within six months preceding your visa application.
- provide a criminal record certificate from any country you’ve lived in for 12 months or more in the last 10 years, if you’ll be working with vulnerable people
You need to be employed by a licensed sponsor to apply to live in the UK.
Your sponsor confirms you are eligible for the job. They’ll assign you a certificate of sponsorship to prove this.
They must also give you other information you need when you apply, for example, how much you’ll be paid.
How long will it take:
You can apply for a visa up to 3 months before the day you’re due to start work in the UK. This date is listed on your certificate of sponsorship.
You should get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks when you apply from outside the UK.
Check the guide processing times to find out how long getting a visa might take in your country.
How long you can stay?
You can come to the UK with UK Skilled Worker visa for a maximum of 5 years and 14 days, or the time given on your certificate of sponsorship plus 1 month, whichever is shorter.
Your stay must start no more than 14 days before the start date on your certificate of sponsorship.
You can apply to extend this visa for up to another 5 years, as long as your total stay is not more than 6 years.
What you can and cannot do:
- work for your sponsor in the job described in your certificate of sponsorship
- do a second job in certain circumstances
- do voluntary work
- study as long as it does not interfere with the job you’re sponsored for
- travel abroad and return to the UK
- bring family members with you
- get public funds
- change jobs or employer unless you apply to update your visa
How much you pay for a UK Skilled Worker Visa depends on your situation, where you are applying from, and how you apply.
Applying outside the UK:
- Up to 3 years - GBP£610 per person
- more than 3 years - GBP£1220 per person
If your job is on the shortage occupation list
You and your family will pay a lower application fee if your job is on the shortage occupation list.
The fee for each person applying is:
- GBP£464 if you’re staying for up to 3 years
- GBP£928 if you’re staying for more than 3 years
*Fees correct as of 25th January 2021 & subject to change without notice. The visa price above is independent of our Restless World Visa Service fee and does not include the Immigration Health Surcharge, applicable fees, or Biometric Appointment fees payable at a processing centre in Australia. These are all UK Visa and Immigration fees that you pay to obtain your UK visa.
**Please note that the UKVI charges in local currency, not GBP (even though they advertise visa prices in GBP!). As such, final pricing will fluctuate, and will not be exactly as indicated on the UKVI website. We will always endeavour to provide you with the most accurate quote in your local currency before we complete your application, but Restless World cannot be held responsible for UKVI price changes or discrepancies.
As part of the application process, UK Skilled Worker visa applicants are required to participate in a mandatory biometric appointment which involves having your fingerprints and a photo taken at a visa application centre, or a Biometric Enrolment centre. This is a standard part of the process. Please note that at some locations in Australia and Canada you will be required to pay an additional surcharge for your biometric appointment. We will discuss these fees with you in advance of your appointment, based on your appointment location in your home country.
Effective 25th January 2021
All Australian, New Zealand and Canadian citizens will be provided with full access to the National Health Service (NHS) for the entire term of their visa. This will grant you full rights to the health services that everyday UK citizens get, including visits to the doctor and the hospital, and access to prescription medications at the same prices.
A health service surcharge of £624 per year for the duration of your visa is payable at the time of purchasing the UK Skilled Worker Visa. This fee will cover you for the entirety of your visa, whenever you may choose to use it.
When you arrive in the UK and receive your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) card, just show the card at appropriate NHS locations to gain access to one of the best healthcare systems in the world.
If you make a mistake on your visa application or fail to provide the correct supporting documentation, your application will be refused, and UKVI will not refund your visa fee. Furthermore, your sponsor will have to provide a new Certificate of Sponsorship number, and this may take 4-6 weeks to obtain. Restless World’s experienced staff have an in-depth knowledge of UK visa categories as well as processes and will ensure that you get it right first time.
*All NV/NF refunds are assessed on a case by case basis. Visas rejected based on past criminal records, traffic offences, previous refusals, any undisclosed information or historical immigration discrepancies relevant to your application are not eligible for a refund from Restless World. We reserve the right to waive the NV/NF guarantee should your circumstances warrant it, but this will be agreed in writing before progressing with your application. All applicants with a criminal conviction and/or traffic offences are not entitled to the NV/NF guarantee.
**All applicants are required to disclose any/all past criminal and/or serious traffic related offences and previous visa refusals for any country. Failure to disclose this information could lead to your application being rejected by the UK Visas and Immigration and could lead to a subsequent 10-year ban. Restless World cannot be held responsible for rejections or bans imposed by the UK Visas and Immigration on account of undisclosed information. If your visa application is rejected or denied based on a mistake made by Restless World staff, your original service fee will be refunded in full, and Restless World will pay for the cost of your re-application. Visa re-application is only applicable if we deem your application to be valid upon the correction of the original mistake made. In the event of an approved NV/NF re-application, we can only re-apply for the same visa as the original denied application (you cannot switch visa categories).
***The following visa services are exempt from the NV/NF guarantee: UK Visit Visa, UK Charity Visa, Registration for British Nationality, UK EEA Family Permit.