UK Student Visa
PRICING INCLUDES ONE-TIME RESTLESS WORLD SERVICE FEE ONLY • UKVI APPLICATION FEES AND MANDATORY UK IMMIGRATION HEALTH SURCHARGE NOT INCLUDED
Want to learn from the worlds best at one of the top universities in Europe! Formerly known as the Tier 4 Student Visa the UK Student Visa allows you to study in the UK for the duration of a specified course or program.
Pack your books because you could soon be studying in a world class university…it is only a quick application away!
Why Use Our UK Student Visa Service?
For only $349, let Restless World take the stress away and assist with your UK Student Visa application. We will ensure your application is 100% correct and complete before submission. Plus with our NO VISA = NO FEE GUARANTEE*, using our service for your visa application is completely risk free**.
This is what we'll do:
- Complete and lodge the official UK Student Visa application on your behalf
- Create a personalised supporting documents checklist tailored to your specific circumstances
- Provide you with expert advice on your Biometric Resident Permit (BRP) and book your appointment at a time and location that suits you
- You will have direct contact with our team of Visa Experts for advice and support throughout the entire process - whenever you need it
- If there are delays, we can follow up on your application directly with our contacts at the UKVI office
- FREE UK SIM card on the 02 Network
- FREE international money transfers
- FREE UK bank account AND National Insurance Number assistance!
Simply put, we will complete the whole UK Student Visa application for you!
You can apply for a UK Student Visa to study in the UK if you are 16 or older and you:
- have been offered a place on a course
- can speak, read, write and understand English
- have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course - the amount will vary depending on your circumstances
- are from a country that’s not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
- meet the other eligibility requirements
If you had a criminal conviction in the past, you may or may not be eligible depending on the circumstances. If this is the case, please don’t hesitate to contact us so we can assess your case.
So, are you made of the right stuff? Do you tick the appropriate boxes? If so, your dream of studying in the British Isles could be close enough to touch! It’s just a matter of applying for the UK Student visa, and that’s where we at Restless World come in!
How long can you stay?
You can arrive in the UK before your course starts:
- up to 1 week before, if your course lasts 6 months or less;
- up to 1 month before, if your course lasts more than 6 months.
How long you can stay depends on the kind of course you’re doing and what study you’ve already completed.
- work as a student union sabbatical officer;
- apply from inside or outside the UK;
- apply to extend your stay;
- work in most jobs - depending on what level your course is and what kind of sponsor you have.
- get public funds;
- work in certain jobs (eg: professional sportsperson or sports coach);
- study at an academy of a local authority-funded school (also known as a maintained school)
- be self-employed
You may be able to bring in family members (dependents).
The current cost for the UK Student Visa is £363GBP. Dependents will have to make separate applications and they will also be charged £363 per person.
*Fees correct as of 6th April 2022 & subject to change without notice. The visa price above is independent of our Restless World Visa Service fee and does not include the Immigration Health Surcharge, applicable fees, or Biometric Appointment fees payable at a processing centre in Australia. These are all UK Visa and Immigration fees that you pay to obtain your UK visa.
**Please note that the UKVI charges in local currency, not GBP (even though they advertise visa prices in GBP!). As such, final pricing will fluctuate, and will not be exactly as indicated on the UKVI website. We will always endeavour to provide you with the most accurate quote in your local currency before we complete your application, but Restless World cannot be held responsible for UKVI price changes or discrepancies.
Effective 8th February 2021
All Australian, New Zealand and Canadian citizens will be provided with full access to the National Health Service (NHS) for the entire term of their visa. This will grant you full rights to the health services that everyday UK citizens get, including visits to the doctor and the hospital, and access to prescription medications at the same prices. A health service surcharge of £470 per year for the duration of your visa is payable at the time of purchasing the UK Student Visa. This fee will cover you for the entirety of your visa, whenever you may choose to use it. When you arrive in the UK and receive your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) card, just flash the card at appropriate NHS locations to gain access to one of the best healthcare systems in the world.
If you make one small (very) common mistake on your visa application or unknowingly fail to provide the correct supporting documentation, your application will be refused, and UKVI will not refund your visa fee. Restless World’s experienced staff have an in-depth knowledge of UK visa categories as well as processes and will ensure that your application is a successful one.
*All NV/NF refunds are assessed on a case by case basis. Visas rejected based on past criminal records, traffic offences, previous refusals, any undisclosed information or historical immigration discrepancies relevant to your application are not eligible for a refund from Restless World. We reserve the right to waive the NV/NF guarantee should your circumstances warrant it, but this will be agreed in writing before progressing with your application. All applicants with a criminal conviction and/or traffic offences are not entitled to the NV/NF guarantee.
**All applicants are required to disclose any/all past criminal and/or serious traffic related offences and previous visa refusals for any country. Failure to disclose this information could lead to your application being rejected by the UK Visas and Immigration and could lead to a subsequent 10-year ban. Restless World cannot be held responsible for rejections or bans imposed by the UK Visas and Immigration on account of undisclosed information. If your visa application is rejected or denied based on a mistake made by Restless World staff, your original service fee will be refunded in full, and Restless World will pay for the cost of your re-application. Visa re-application is only applicable if we deem your application to be valid upon the correction of the original mistake made. In the event of an approved NV/NF re-application, we can only re-apply for the same visa as the original denied application (you cannot switch visa categories).
***The following visa services are exempt from the NV/NF guarantee: UK Visit Visa, UK Charity Visa, Registration for British Nationality, UK EEA Family Permit.