UK Visit Visa
Most Australian, New Zealand and Canadian citizens (non-visa nationals) do not require a visa to visit the UK for 6 months or less. However, if you intend to marry in the UK and leave within 6 months or enter as an academic visitor for more than 6 months, you must apply for a visit visa.
We also recommend applying for a visit visa through Restless World if you have had a previous refusal or criminal conviction.
Visa nationals must apply for a visa before travelling to the UK. To find out if you are a visa national, click here.
The UK standard visit visa is extremely flexible. Apply for this visa if you want to visit the UK on holiday, to see your family and friends, do business, take part in sports or creative events, and more. You can even do voluntary work or a short course for up to 30 days provided it is incidental to your visit.
You can stay up to 6 months providing you are able to fund your stay. If you are a regular traveller, you can apply for a 2 or 5 year multiple entry visa, but this still only allows stays of up to six months.
Why Use Our Visit Visa Service?Let Restless World take the stress away and assist with your Visit Visa application to ensure your application is 100% correct and complete before submission.
Restless World will:
- Complete the official UK Visit Visa application on your behalf
- Create a personalised supporting documents checklist tailored to your specific circumstances
- Book your biometric appointment at a time and location that suits you
- Provide you with advice, support and direct contact with our team of Visa Experts throughout the process
- Review your application and supporting documentation prior to submission, making sure they are correct
- Provide you with expert advice on the Biometric Resident Permit (BRP) and visa collection
- If required, follow up on your application if there are delays
- Simply put; we will complete the whole UK Visit Visa application for you!
In order to qualify for UK Visit visa, you must:
- Be aged between 18 and over (if you are younger you need to apply as a child: visitor)
- Hold a valid passport (If you are not an Australian or New Zealand national, you must also be able to provide evidence of your legal status in the country)
- Have sufficient funds to support you in the UK with working or recourse to public funds
- Intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit
- Have not had any criminal convictions in the last 12 months
If you’ve had a criminal conviction in the past, you may or may not be eligible depending on the circumstances. If this is the case, please don’t hesitate to contact us so we can assess your case.
So, are you made of the right stuff? Do you tick the appropriate boxes? If so, your dream of living in the British Isles could be close enough to touch! It’s just a matter of applying for the UK Ancestry Dependant visa, and that’s where we at Restless World come in.
*Fees correct as of 2nd April 2019 and subject to change without notice. The visa price above is independent of our Restless World Visa Service fee and does not include the Immigration Health Surcharge, applicable fees, or Biometric Appointment fees payable at a processing centre in Australia, New Zealand, or Canada. These are all UK Visa and Immigration fees that you pay to obtain your UK visa.
Please note that at some locations in Australia and Canada you will be required to pay an additional surcharge for your biometric appointment. We will discuss these fees with you in advance of your appointment, based on your appointment location in your home country.
*All NV/NF refunds are assessed on a case by case basis. Visas rejected based on past criminal records, traffic offences, previous refusals, any undisclosed information or historical immigration discrepancies relevant to your application are not eligible for a refund from Restless World. We reserve the right to waive the NV/NF guarantee should your circumstances warrant it, but this will be agreed in writing before progressing with your application. All applicants with a criminal conviction and/or traffic offences are not entitled to the NV/NF guarantee.
**All applicants are required to disclose any/all past criminal and/or serious traffic related offences and previous visa refusals for any country. Failure to disclose this information could lead to your application being rejected by the UK Visas and Immigration and could lead to a subsequent 10-year ban. Restless World cannot be held responsible for rejections or bans imposed by the UK Visas and Immigration on account of undisclosed information. If your visa application is rejected or denied based on a mistake made by Restless World staff, your original service fee will be refunded in full, and Restless World will pay for the cost of your re-application. Visa re-application is only applicable if we deem your application to be valid upon the correction of the original mistake made. In the event of an approved NV/NF re-application, we can only re-apply for the same visa as the original denied application (you cannot switch visa categories).
***The following visa services are exempt from the NV/NF guarantee: UK Visit Visa, UK Charity Visa.