The answer to this question is a simple one. With Restless World, NO VISA = NO FEE*.
You read correctly. We’re so confident that we’ll successfully lodge your Tier 5 application that we guarantee it. And if we’re not true to our word, we’ll give you your money back. Using Restless World for your visa application is completely risk free**.
Restless World has over 10 years of experience, and has built up a deep understanding of the application process for all types of UK visas. We’re so confident in the abilities of our visa experts that we fully guarantee their work. Using a portal on the British Government’s website, they’ll quickly and expertly process your visa application, saving you the need to trawl through hundreds of websites and reams of complicated forms.
When you choose Restless World as your visa processing service, we will also:
- Provide you with all of the relevant documentation and application forms;
- Assist you in completing the forms step-by-step;
- Review your application, ensuring there are no mistakes or missing pieces of information;
- Review your supporting documents;
- Lodge your application directly with the British High Commission;
- Book your biometric scanning appointment on a day and at a time that best suits you;
- Ensure your Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) is processed correctly;
- Assist you with a priority visa (if required);
- Ensure that your visa is processed without delay;
- Liaise with contacts at the British High Commission in Canberra if necessary.
At Restless World, we’re happy if you’re happy. Everything we do is aimed at completing and submitting an application that will get approved, and get processed efficiently.
Do you have any questions that weren’t answered here? If so, feel welcome to get in touch with our friendly team.
- - - - -
*All refunds are on a case by case basis. All visas rejected based on past criminal records are not eligible for a refund from Restless World.
**All applicants are required to disclose any/all past criminal and/or serious traffic related offences. Failure to disclose this information could lead to your application being rejected by the UK Home Office, and could amount to a subsequent ban from the UK. Restless World cannot be held responsible for rejections or bans imposed by the UK Home Office on account of past criminal records or infractions.