UK Youth Mobility Visa
PRICING INCLUDES ONE-TIME RESTLESS WORLD SERVICE FEE ONLY • UKVI APPLICATION FEES AND MANDATORY UK IMMIGRATION HEALTH SURCHARGE NOT INCLUDED
The UK's Youth Mobility Scheme Visa gives young people from eligible countries the opportunity to experience life in the United Kingdom for 2 years. Australian, Canadian and New Zealand Nationals can now extend their visa for a third year when they are in the UK.
Imagine living in the UK and jumping over to France or Italy for a weekend trip! Working at a bustling pub in London, or a finance company in Edinburgh, but with time to explore the UK countryside on your days off! However you plan to live it up on your working holiday in the UK - we'll help get you there!
Why Use Our UK Youth Mobility Visa Service?
For only $299, let Restless World take the stress away and assist with your UK Youth Mobility Visa application. We will ensure your application is 100% correct and complete before submission. Plus with our NO VISA = NO FEE GUARANTEE*, using us for your visa application is completely risk free**.
This is what we'll do:
- Complete and lodge the official UK Youth Mobility Visa application on your behalf
- Create a personalised supporting documents checklist tailored to your specific circumstances
- Provide you with expert advice on your Biometric Resident Permit (BRP) and book your appointment at a time and location that suits you
- You will have direct contact with our team of Visa Experts for advice and support throughout the entire process - whenever you need it
- If there are delays, we can follow up on your application directly with our contacts at the UKVI office
- FREE UK SIM card on the 02 Network
- FREE international money transfers
- FREE UK bank account AND National Insurance Number assistance!
Simply put, we will complete the whole UK Youth Mobility Visa application for you!
In order to qualify for the UK Youth Mobility Scheme visa, you can be aged between 18 to 35 and from
- New Zealand
- South Korea
You can be aged 18 to 30 and from
- San Marino
- Hong Kong, if you have an SAR passport (by ballot)
- Taiwan (by ballot)
in addition you must:
- Hold a passport from an eligible, partnered country (Andorra, Australia, Canada, Iceland, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Hong Kong, South Korea, San Marino, Taiwan or Uruguay)
- You can also apply if you are a British Overseas Citizen, a British Overseas Territories Citizen or a British National (Overseas)
- Have access to the equivalent of £2530GBP (i.e. in your bank account for at least 28 days)
- Have no dependants (children or other) under the age of 18
- Have not previously taken part in the Youth Mobility Scheme or travelled on a UK Working Holiday Visa
- Have not had any criminal convictions in the last 12 months
If you have a past criminal conviction on record, you may or may not be eligible depending on the circumstances. If this is the case, please don’t hesitate to contact us so we can assess your case.
So, are you made of the right stuff? Do you tick the appropriate boxes? If so, your dream of living in the British Isles could be close enough to touch! It’s just a matter of applying for the UK Youth Mobility Scheme visa, and that’s where we at Restless World come in.
The current cost for the UK Youth Mobility Visa is £298GBP
*Fees correct as of 4th October 2023 & subject to change without notice. The visa price above is independent of our Restless World Visa Service fee and does not include the Immigration Health Surcharge, applicable fees, or Biometric Appointment fees payable at a processing centre in Australia. These are all UK Visa and Immigration fees that you pay to obtain your UK visa.
**Please note that the UK Visas and Immigration charges in local currency, not GBP (even though they advertise visa prices in GBP). As such, final pricing will fluctuate, and will not be exactly as indicated on the UKVI website. We will always endeavour to provide you with the most accurate quote in your local currency before we complete your application, but Restless World cannot be held responsible for UK Visa and Immigration price changes or discrepancies.
All applicants will be provided with access to the National Health Service (NHS) for the duration of your visa. You will still need to pay for certain types of services such as prescriptions, dental treatment, eye test, and assisted conception. The immigration health surcharge of £776 is payable at the time of purchasing the UK Youth Mobility Scheme visa. You should take your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) when you access health care in the UK.Read more about the IHS | Calculate your IHS
*All NV/NF refunds are assessed on a case by case basis. Visas rejected based on past criminal records, traffic offences, previous refusals, any undisclosed information or historical immigration discrepancies relevant to your application are not eligible for a refund from Restless World. We reserve the right to waive the NV/NF guarantee should your circumstances warrant it, but this will be agreed in writing before progressing with your application. All applicants with a criminal conviction and/or traffic offences are not entitled to the NV/NF guarantee.
**All applicants are required to disclose any/all past criminal and/or serious traffic related offences and previous visa refusals for any country. Failure to disclose this information could lead to your application being rejected by the UK Visas and Immigration and could lead to a subsequent 10-year ban. Restless World cannot be held responsible for rejections or bans imposed by the UK Visas and Immigration on account of undisclosed information. If your visa application is rejected or denied based on a mistake made by Restless World staff, your original service fee will be refunded in full, and Restless World will pay for the cost of your re-application. Visa re-application is only applicable if we deem your application to be valid upon the correction of the original mistake made. In the event of an approved NV/NF re-application, we can only re-apply for the same visa as the original denied application (you cannot switch visa categories).
***The following visa services are exempt from the NV/NF guarantee: UK Visit Visa, UK Charity Visa, Registration for British Nationality, UK EEA Family Permit.