British Passports Renewals & By Decsent
Do you have a parent who was born in the UK? If you do, you could be eligible for a British Passport by Descent! You won’t be able to pass this onto your children, but you can work, live, and travel in the UK for as long as you'd like!
The ability to explore all that the UK has to offer (and Europe too!) is just a quick application away!
Why Use Our Passport Service?
When it comes to applying for your UK Passport by Descent (or your UK Passport Renewal), what will Restless World do for you? Here's what:
- Provide you with all of the required documentation to start the passport application process
- We will apply for the passport application on your behalf making sure it is correct & complete
- Offer you step-by-step assistance, answer any/all questions, and provide expert advice
- Provide a personal checklist of all the supporting documents you will need for your application, unique to you and your situation
- Review your completed application to ensure that everything is in order and free of potential errors or complications
- Ensure that your UK passport application is processed as quickly as possible!
Were you born before 1st January 1983 and your Father was born in the United Kingdom (The “United Kingdom” means England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man), and your Father was married to your Mother at the time of your birth or soon after; or
Were you born on or after the 1st January 1983 and one of your parents (Father or Mother) was born in the UK, with your Father being married to your Mother at the time of your birth or soon after.
- Were you born on or after the 1st of July 2006 and one of your parents (mother or father) was born in the UK, married or unmarried.
I have a criminal record. Can I still apply for my UK passport?
As a British Citizen or British National, you are entitled to apply for a passport. However, all applications are reviewed by the UK Home Office and, if you are deemed a security risk, your passport application could be refused.
The current cost for an ADULT British Passport by Descent is £105.86GBP.
The current cost for a CHILD British Passport by Descent is £75.86GBP.
*Fees correct as of 1st March 2018 & subject to change without notice. Price includes courier fee. The passport price above is independent of our Restless World Service fee of $99AUD.
When you receive your application forms they may look extremely simple, but be warned, one slip-up on your UK Passport application can result in a swiftly rejected bid. True to the English spirit, the UK Home Office are a particularly cautious bunch and are remarkably unforgiving of any errors that may have been made on your application. If they sense that something is amiss, they may well turn you down with neither a second thought nor a refund. That’d be one costly typo!
The harsh nature of the application process is exactly why Restless World’s experts spend their time investigating all of the ins and outs of the application procedure. With Restless World, you’ll gain access to this brains trust, giving yourself the very best chance of realising your UK dream!
Fees for passport applications are non-refundable in cases where:
- you do not have the right to a British passport
- you withdraw your application before a decision has been made
- you failed to provide the UK Embassy with any additional information necessary to make a decision on your application
- you have applied online but did not post your application and supporting documents away within 30 days of application date.
This is because the UK Embassy incurs costs for the work involved in processing the application. A refund of the passport cost will be given where the UK Embassy has issued a faulty passport or if there was an error on the UK Embassy’s part in producing the passport.
*All refunds are assessed on a case by case basis. Visas rejected based on past criminal records, previous refusals or any undisclosed information relevant to your application are not eligible for a refund from Restless World. We reserve the right to waive the no visa = no fee guarantee should your circumstances warrant it, but this will be agreed in writing before progressing with your application.
**All applicants are required to disclose any/all past criminal and/or serious traffic related offences and previous visa refusals for any country. Failure to disclose this information could lead to your application being rejected by the UK Visas and Immigration and could lead to a subsequent 10-year ban. Restless World cannot be held responsible for rejections or bans imposed by the UK Visas and Immigration on account of undisclosed information.