UK Youth Mobility Visa - Tier 5 YMS
The UK Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visa (previously known as the UK Working Holiday visa) gives young people who are part of the Commonwealth the opportunity to experience life in the United Kingdom for a maximum of 2 years.
Imagine living in the UK and jumping over to France or Italy for a holiday!
Why Use Our UK Youth Mobility Visa Service?
The answer to this question is a simple one. With Restless World, NO VISA = NO FEE*. Using Restless World for your visa application is completely risk free**. For only $259, let Restless World take the stress away and assist with your UK Youth Mobility Visa application to ensure your application is 100% correct and complete before submission.
- Complete the official UK YMS visa application on your behalf
- Create a personalised supporting documents checklist tailored to your specific circumstances
- Book your biometric appointment at a time and location that suits you
- Provide you with advice, support and direct contact with our team of Visa Experts throughout the process
- Review your application and supporting documentation prior to submission, making sure they are correct
- Provide you with expert advice on the Biometric Resident Permit (BRP) and visa collection
- If required, follow up on your application if there are delays
- Simply put; we will complete the whole UK YMS visa application for you!
In order to qualify for the UK Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visa, you must:
- Be aged between 18 and 30 years
- Hold a passport from an eligible, partnered country (Australia, Canada, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Republic of Korea or Taiwan)
- Have access to the equivalent of £1890GBP (i.e. in your bank account)
- Have no dependants (children or other) under the age of 18
- Have not previously taken part in the Youth Mobility Scheme
- Have not had any criminal convictions in the last 12 months
If you had a criminal conviction in the past, you may or may not be eligible depending on the circumstances. If this is the case, please don’t hesitate to contact us so we can assess your case.
So, are you made of the right stuff? Do you tick the appropriate boxes? If so, your dream of living in the British Isles could be close enough to touch! It’s just a matter of applying for the Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visa, and that’s where we at Restless World come in.
The current cost for the UK Youth Mobility Visa is £244GBP.
*Fees correct as of 9th January 2019 & subject to change without notice. The visa price above is independent of our Restless World Visa Service fee and does not include the Immigration Health Surcharge, applicable fees, or Biometric Appointment fees payable at a processing centre in Australia. These are all UK Visa and Immigration fees that you pay to obtain your UK visa.
Effective 9th January 2019
All Australian, New Zealand and Canadian citizens will be provided with access to the National Health Service (NHS) for the duration of your visa. You will still need to pay for certain types of services such as prescriptions, dental treatment, eye test, and assisted conception. The immigration health surcharge of £600 is payable at the time of purchasing the Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visa. You should take your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) when you access health care in the UK.
*All NV/NF refunds are assessed on a case by case basis. Visas rejected based on past criminal records, traffic offences, previous refusals, any undisclosed information or historical immigration discrepancies relevant to your application are not eligible for a refund from Restless World. We reserve the right to waive the NV/NF guarantee should your circumstances warrant it, but this will be agreed in writing before progressing with your application. All applicants with a criminal conviction and/or traffic offences are not entitled to the NV/NF guarantee.
**All applicants are required to disclose any/all past criminal and/or serious traffic related offences and previous visa refusals for any country. Failure to disclose this information could lead to your application being rejected by the UK Visas and Immigration and could lead to a subsequent 10-year ban. Restless World cannot be held responsible for rejections or bans imposed by the UK Visas and Immigration on account of undisclosed information. If your visa application is rejected or denied based on a mistake made by Restless World staff, your original service fee will be refunded in full, and Restless World will pay for the cost of your re-application. Visa re-application is only applicable if we deem your application to be valid upon the correction of the original mistake made. In the event of an approved NV/NF re-application, we can only re-apply for the same visa as the original denied application (you cannot switch visa categories).
***The following visa services are exempt from the NV/NF guarantee: UK Visit Visa, UK Charity Visa.