UK Visa Services

There’s almost nothing more powerful in this world than that little stamp on your passport, allowing you to gain entry into a country. That stamp can be the difference between you experiencing everything the world has to offer and being stuck at home.

Let’s make sure you get it.

There are a variety of visas that are available to gain entry into the UK; if you’re unsure exactly which one may apply to you, check out the links below!

Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme (YMS)

It’s good to be young. You’re enthusiastic, you’re carefree, and you get the possibility of obtaining the Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme Visa! For young people aged between 18 and 30, the YMS Visa gives you up to 2 years to live and work in the UK, and replaces what was formerly known as the UK Working Holiday Visa.

UK Ancestry Visa

Do you have some UK heritage? Lucky you! For those with a grandparent who was born in the UK, the Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, you can apply for the UK Ancestry Visa. This passport stamp allows for the unrestricted ability to work and live in the UK for 5 years! Thanks Granny!

UK Ancestry Dependant Visa

Perhaps you’ve got UK Ancestry yourself, but your partner doesn’t? Never fear, the UK Ancestry Dependant Visa is here to help. Once you’ve had your own UK Ancestry Visa checked, you can use the dependant visa to extend the entitlements to not just your partner, but also your kids! This UK adventure can be a family affair!

Right of Abode

Right of Abode is a certificate of entitlement that is placed in your passport, only expiring when your passport does. That’s up to 10 years of unrestricted access to the UK! While the Right of Abode is automatically granted to UK citizens, other Commonwealth citizens are also eligible, such as those with UK-born parents. If you’re unsure whether you’re a candidate, contact our experts today.

Settlement Visa

The other halves of those who apply for the Right of Abode Visa aren’t forgotten either. If you’re the spouse, civil partner or dependant of someone with Right of Abode in the UK (i.e. British Passport, Certificate of Entitlement or UK Residency Holders – collectively known as ‘sponsors’) and are looking to join your partner in the UK, you’ll first be required to obtain a UK Settlement Visa.

Visit Visa

Most Australian, New Zealand and Canadian citizens (non-visa nationals) do not require a visa to visit the UK for 6 months or less. However, if you intend to marry in the UK and leave within 6 months or enter as an academic visitor for more than 6 months, you must apply for a visit visa.   We also recommend applying for a visit visa if you have a previous refusal or criminal conviction.