We at Restless World have been lodging visas for over 14 years. We have successfully completed over 20,000 visa applications with a 100% approval rate. Our visa consultants have 30 years of combined experience in all matters to do with UK visas and immigration.
We are always staying up to date on visa policy changes. No case is too complicated for us, and with our no visa = no fee policy you can take comfort in knowing that Restless World will ensure that your application is being lodged to the highest possible standard.
When you choose Restless World as your visa processing service:
- Complete the official application on your behalf
- Create a supporting documents checklist tailored to your individual circumstances
- Book your biometric appointment at a time and location that suits you
- Provide you with advice, support and direct contact to our team of Visa Experts throughout the process
- Review your application and supporting documentation prior to submission, making sure they are correct
- Provide you with expert advice on the Biometric Resident Permit (BRP) and visa collection
- If required, follow up on your application if there are delays
- Assist you with a priority visa (if required)
- Ensure that your visa is processed without delay
- Simply put; we do the whole visa process for you
At Restless World, we’re happy if you’re happy. Everything we do is aimed at completing and submitting an application that will get approved and get processed efficiently.
Do you have any questions that weren’t answered here? If so, feel welcome to get in touch with our friendly team.
- - - - -
"NO VISA = NO FEE" GUARANTEE DISCLAIMER (NV/NF)
*All NV/NF refunds are assessed on a case by case basis. Visas rejected based on past criminal records, previous refusals, any undisclosed information or historical immigration discrepancies relevant to your application are not eligible for a refund from Restless World. We reserve the right to waive the NV/NF guarantee should your circumstances warrant it, but this will be agreed in writing before progressing with your application. All applicants with a criminal conviction are not entitled to the NV/NF guarantee.
**All applicants are required to disclose any/all past criminal and/or serious traffic related offences and previous visa refusals for any country. Failure to disclose this information could lead to your application being rejected by the UK Visas and Immigration and could lead to a subsequent 10-year ban. Restless World cannot be held responsible for rejections or bans imposed by the UK Visas and Immigration on account of undisclosed information. If your visa application is rejected or denied based on a mistake made by Restless World staff, your original service fee will be refunded in full, and Restless World will pay for the cost of your re-application. Visa re-application is only applicable if we deem your application to be valid upon the correction of the original mistake made. In the event of an approved NV/NF re-application, we can only re-apply for the same visa as the original denied application (you cannot switch visa categories).