Completing a UK work visa application can be daunting, time consuming and stressful. UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) will refuse your application if you have not completed the application properly or you have not submitted the correct documentaton. Here are just some of the reasons why your UK work visa application can be rejected:
- Lack of supporting documentation or even the right documents for you application
- Failing to meet the financial requirements
- Picking the wrong visa category
- Making a mistake on your application
- Failure to provide documents in the correct format
- Did not provide details of a criminal record
If you are worried about completing your own UK visa application, we are here to help. We understand what documents need to be provided for each person's individual circumstances and in what format they should be. We also complete your visa application on your behalf fully and correctly.