Italian Working Holiday Visa
PRICING INCLUDES ONE-TIME RESTLESS WORLD SERVICE FEE ONLY • ADDITIONAL GOVERNMENT PROCESSING & APPLICATION FEES NOT INCLUDED
Rome! Milan! Pasta! Chianti! Imagine living and working in Italy - immersing yourself in the rich history and culture! This 1-year working holiday visa gives young people a taste of life in Italy, and an opportunity to work there for up to 6 months (with your other 6 months spent as a tourist).
Why Use Restless World?
For only $499, let Restless World take the stress away and assist with your Italian Working Holiday Visa application. We will ensure your application is 100% correct and complete before submission.
This is what we'll do:
- Assist you with the completion of your official Italian Working Holiday visa application
- Book your appointment at an Italian Embassy in your capital city
- Help you with all of the documents required for your application, including the correct timing of when to get these documents
- You will have direct contact with our team of Visa Experts for advice and support throughout the entire process - whenever you need it
Simply put, we will assist you throughout the whole Italian Working Holiday Visa application process!
In order to qualify for the 1-year Italian Working Holiday Visa, you must:
- Be aged between 18 and 30 years
- Hold a passport/be a citizen of an eligible, partnered country (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or Republic of Korea)
- Have access to the equivalent of €10,000EUR for a visa of 365 days or a proportional amount if staying for fewer than 365 days (i.e. €10,000/12 x number of months)
- Cannot include any minors/dependent children on your application
- Have not previously taken part in the Italian Working Holiday scheme before
If you have a past criminal conviction on record, you may or may not be eligible depending on the circumstances. If this is the case, please don’t hesitate to contact us so we can assess your case.
So, are you made of the right stuff? Do you tick the appropriate boxes? If so, your dream of living, working, and travelling in Italy could be close enough to touch!
The current cost for the Italian Working Holiday Visa is €116EUR.
*Fees correct as of 5th January 2021 & subject to change without notice. The visa price above is independent of our Restless World Visa Service fee.
**Please note that the Italian Consulate charges in local currency, not EUR (even though they advertise visa prices in EUR!). As such, final pricing will fluctuate, and will not be exactly as indicated on the Italian Government website. We will always endeavour to provide you with the most accurate quote in your local currency before we complete your application, but Restless World cannot be held responsible for Italian Government price changes or discrepancies.