UK Ancestry Dependant - Unmarried Partner
The UK Ancestry Dependant Visa is designed to allow the immediate family of a UK Ancestry Visa holder to join in the UK fun. If accepted, your spouse and children are able to tag along for the entirety of the five Ancestry Visa years.
The ability to join your partner in experiencing the UK may be just a quick application away.
Why Use Our UK Ancestry Dependant Visa Service - Unmarried Partners?
The answer to this question is a simple one. With Restless World, NO VISA = NO FEE*. Using Restless World for your visa application is completely risk free**. For only $499, let Restless World take the stress away and assist with your UK Ancestry Dependant Visa application to ensure your application is 100% correct and complete before submission.
- Complete the official UK Dependant Ancestry visa application on your behalf
- Create a personalised supporting documents checklist tailored to your specific circumstances
- Book your biometric appointment at a time and location that suits you
- Provide you with advice, support and direct contact with our team of Visa Experts throughout the process
- Review your application and supporting documentation prior to submission, making sure they are correct
- Provide you with expert advice on the Biometric Resident Permit (BRP) and visa collection
- If required, follow up on your application if there are delays
- Simply put; we will complete the whole UK Ancestry Dependant visa application for you!
Are You Eligible for the UK Ancestral Dependant Visa?
In order to qualify for the UK Ancestry Dependant Visa, you must:
- Prove that you and your partner have been in a relationship akin to marriage for a minimum of 2 years
- Prove that any children are yours, and are 17 years of age or under;
- Be able to work in the UK;
- Be able to support yourself (and any dependants) without the need to access public funds.
If you had a criminal conviction in the past, you may or may not be eligible depending on the circumstances. If this is the case, please don’t hesitate to contact us so we can assess your case.
So, are you made of the right stuff? Do you tick the appropriate boxes? If so, your dream of living in the British Isles could be close enough to touch! It’s just a matter of applying for the UK Ancestry Dependant visa, and that’s where we at Restless World come in.
How much does it cost?
The current cost for the UK Ancestry Dependant Visa is £516 GBP*.
*Fees correct as of 1st October 2018 and subject to change without notice. The visa price above is independent of our Restless World Visa Service fee and does not include the Immigration Health Surcharge, applicable fees, or Biometric Appointment fees payable at a processing centre in Australia, New Zealand, or Canada. These are all UK Visa and Immigration fees that you pay to obtain your UK visa.
Mandatory Biometric Appointment
Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS)
Effective 1st October 2018 All Australian, New Zealand and Canadian citizens will be provided with access to the National Health Service (NHS) for the duration of your visa. You will still need to pay for certain types of services such as prescriptions, dental treatment, eye test, and assisted conception. The immigration health surcharge of £1000 is payable at the time of purchasing the UK Ancestry visa. You should take your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) when you access health care in the UK.
A Word of Warning
If you make one small (very) common mistake on your visa application or unknowingly fail to provide the correct supporting documentation, your application will be refused, and UKVI will not refund your visa fee. Restless World’s experienced staff have an in-depth knowledge of UK visa categories as well as processes and will ensure that your application is a successful one.
- - - - -
*All refunds offered are based on any errors made by the Restless World staff. All visas rejected based on past criminal records are not eligible for a refund from Restless World.
**All applicants are required to disclose any/all past criminal and/or serious traffic related offences. Failure to disclose this information could lead to your application being rejected by the UKVI, and could amount to a subsequent ban from the UK. Restless World cannot be held responsible for rejections or bans imposed by the UKVI on account of past criminal records or infractions.