UK Working Holiday Visa
Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa
Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme has not only replaced the Working Holiday Visa, but upgraded it, allowing you to now work for the full duration of the two year visa. It’s exciting for young travellers wanting to gain UK experience, now having no limit on the amount of time you can work within the validation of the visa.
The only restriction to your work is that you must not engage in business or be a professional sportsperson whilst on this visa.
Here’s how to make the cut for this visa:
- Be aged between 18-30 years old (up until the day before your 31st birthday).
- Be a passport holder from one of the following countries: Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan or Monaco.
- Have the equivalent of 1800 GBP in your bank account at the time of application.
- Have no dependants under the age of 18 years who are either living with you, or you are financially responsible for.
- Have not travelled to the United Kingdom at any other time as a working holiday maker or already on the Youth Mobility Scheme.
Successful applicants will have working rights in the UK for a full two years and can work in their chosen profession.
The British High Commission are a cautious bunch and don’t leave much room for errors. If they’re not happy with your application, they’ll simply turn you down without a refund.
They what? It’s harsh, we know, that’s why our resident visa junkies spend their time getting to know all the ins and outs when it comes to applying for visas and are only too happy to pass on their expertise to you.
When you sign up for our Tier 5 Youth mobility Visa service we’ll:
- Supply you with all the correct documentation and Restless application forms
- Assist you step-by-step with completing the Restless application form
- Review your application to ensure it is correct and complication free
- Complete your Visa application with the British high Commission on your behalf
- Book your biometric scanning appointment at a time that suits you
- Ensure your visa is processed within 3-4 weeks*, including your biometric appointment
*Subject to increase depending on British High Commission processing time
We think it’s a great idea to complete our Online Assessment just to make sure you’re applying for the right visa.
Call us on: AUS 1300 141 033, NZ +612 9318 7888 or email an enquiry HERE.
To View all of our products and services visit our Shop HERE.
Join the locals and have fun with our series of free language guides that contain around 30 basic phrases that you can download onto your iPod.