Terms and Conditions
These are the terms that govern your use of this site, www.restlessworld.com.au which is owned by Restless World Pty Ltd ABN 95 133 477 273 trading as Restless. There’s some important stuff you really need to know, because by participating in our online community you accept these terms whether registered, contributing content or just browsing.
Use of the site Content and linking to the Site
All material on the Site, belongs to Restless World Pty ltd or its licensors. You may retrieve and display Content on a computer screen, PDA or mobile telephone, print out pages and store such pages in electronic form on disk or on your mobile telephone for your personal, non-commercial use.
Except as expressly set out above, you may not reproduce, modify, store, archive or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content without prior written permission from us because we worked hard putting this site together!
Requests to republish or redistribute Content should be addressed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You acknowledge that Restless World Pty Ltd, Restless and restlessworld.com.au are trademarks and that you may not use them without written permission from us. If you would like to link to the Site, please read and comply with the following guidelines and all applicable laws.
A web site that links to restlessworld.com.au:
- may link to, but not replicate, the content;
- must not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content;
- must not in any way imply that Restless World Pty ltd is endorsing it or its products or services;
- must not misrepresent its relationship with Restless World Pty Ltd;
- must not present false information about Restless World Pty Ltd;
- must not use any Restless World Pty Ltd trademarks displayed on the Site without permission from us;
- must not be a web site that infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person or that otherwise does not comply with all relevant laws and regulations;
- must not be a web site that contains content that could be construed as distasteful or offensive.
Restless World Pty Ltd expressly reserves the right to request that any link in breach of these terms be removed and to take whatever other action it deems appropriate.
Contributing to the site
You license us the non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide rights to reproduce, communicate, edit, adapt or otherwise use any content you upload to the site (your content) on the site. You also consent to your content being altered, edited or adapted for such uses, or to ensure your content does not infringe these terms, as we see fit. We will generally attribute authorship, but it’s not always possible. So you consent to us not attributing authorship to you, or only attributing your registered ‘handle’. We will always ask you before publishing your real name.
You must ensure that your content does not contain anything that breaches any laws or rights, including:
- defaming any person
- breaching any intellectual property rights
- containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any chain Messages or “spam”
- containing excessively coarse language or content which would be rated R, RC or X by the Australian Classification Board (see www.oflc.gov.au)
If you would like to include someone else’s copyright material or trademark in your content you must first obtain their written permission.
Removal of content and termination of accounts
We may remove your content from the site in our discretion. Serious or multiple breaches of these terms may result in termination of your registration (and any future accounts).
If you believe any content on our site infringes these terms, please use the report abuse function available throughout the site.
The purposes for which we collect your personal information when you register or email us are: administering the site, sending you a password, contacting you about your content and keeping in touch with you.
We may disclose information about you to our commercial partners in the course of servicing your particular purchase from us, such as to Lloyds TSB. If your content breaches these terms or the law, we may pass your details and IP address on to an aggrieved person or law enforcement agency. We won’t sell your contact details to marketing companies for spamming.
We are not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense suffered in connection with the use of the site or any content on the site. The site is provided ‘as is’. We make no warranties or representations about the site or its content and exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of their use. We will never be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits or revenue arising out of the use of the site. You indemnify us against each claim, action, proceeding, judgment, damage, loss, expense or liability incurred or suffered by, or brought, made or recovered against us in connection with any breach by you of these terms.
You have a right to seek a refund if the goods or services you bought:
- are faulty
- are unfit for their purpose
- do not match the description or sample you were shown
- have defects that were not obvious or were not brought to your attention when you bought them.
You do not have a right to seek a refund if you:
- simply change your mind
- buy the wrong item
- find the goods or services cheaper elsewhere
- use the goods in a way that they were not designed for
- caused the goods to become damaged.
Please notify us immediately if you believe you are entitled to a refund.
Any disputes will be dealt with under the laws of Australia.