Live In Pub Jobs
UK Working holiday jobs are always available
Job security is becoming harder for travellers heading to the UK, not to mention finding somewhere to live. Restless have teamed up with the market leading Pub Job and Accommodation Company allowing us to offer over 500 pubs situated all over England – locations include London, close to London, up north, down south, city, country, rural, urban, seaside resorts etc from Birmingham to Plymouth, from Bristol to Manchester – wherever you want to work, we’ve got it covered
We sort pub and bar jobs within the UK and will arrange your job (always with accommodation) before you have even arrived at Heathrow and all for a one-off low-cost fee.
We’ve been helping Aussies, Kiwis and Canadians get started on their big overseas adventures for several years. A live in pub job offers you first hand experience of the UK whilst you learn new skills and make new friends.
What we offer is bar, waiting, cooks and qualified chefs jobs at top quality pubs where you will live-in with other travellers and work with the locals. You will also have plenty of time out for yourself to explore.
This is the ideal solution for working holiday makers and students from Australia, New Zealand or Canada who want to work overseas and meet new people.
Placements are available for singles, couples or friends travelling together all year round. We can provide jobs at the same pub for couples or two friends travelling together
No Pub experience?
You don’t need to have Pub experience, Brits love Aussie, Kiwi and Canadian staff and the Pub Managers are keen to employ you and will give you on-the-job training, as well as providing live-in accommodation and cheap/free meals. Save your $$$ and start earning £££ immediately. We have UK live in jobs available for bar staff, waiters, chefs and more. (Please note: most Pub Managers are keen on some customer service experience history).
The Program Fee is $795 to get access to a great job and accommodation before you leave home!
To Apply, Click on the button below:
- We have a huge choice of pub locations in London and throughout England
- We have jobs available for bar staff, waiters, cooks and qualified chefs
- Accommodation will always be provided with the job, usually on the premises. Single and twin shared rooms, no dormitories
- Many of the pubs include meals or subsidised food as part of the job package
- Earn on average £200-240 or more per week before tax for a 39-45 hour week (Nett average of £160-200 (or more) per week after tax and pub deductions
- Tips are common as well, which can be anything from £10 to £100 per week. Also some food subsidy is provided to staff.
- We have a UK office and staff are available at any time for problems or difficulties you may have after you arrive in the UK
- Laundry, cooking facilities and amenities included
- Aged 19-30 yrs, willing to have fun and learn new skills
- Eligible for Youth Mobility, Ancestry Visa or EU passport
- Commitment to a minimum of 4 months
- Presentable and enthusiastic workers welcomed
- Hospitality or customer service experience is essential
- An RSA certificate is not a requirement at present in a UK pub but this is likely to change within the next 12 months
- RSA is compulsory in Scotland for anyone working in the service of alcohol. This can be completed at Servewiseonline.co.uk
- All UK Managers however do prefer their staff to have completed an RSA or some other hospitality training
- Travel insurance is not compulsory with the programs. We do suggest you are always covered if travelling when NOT in the UK, if of interest we suggest World Nomads Travel Insurance.